Halloween costume ideas?

Register to hide this ad
I went as a democrat to a party the other day. I told everyone they had to feed me and provide me with a costume. I got told I'd be better as Chris Kyle.
 
Ice Pirate Eunuch :rockon:

icepirates4.jpg
 
its a good year to be a world cup victor:

l5Npb4vu.jpg


this is who i was going to be. Carli Lloyd is unmistakable this year. I also figured it would be a simple DIY endeavor as i already own a houston dash jersey (her pro team).
 
Last year I hadn't planned on going to any costume parties but got dragged to one last minute.

I put on my tuxedo and put a small button on the lapel that read "I'm sorry."

I was a formal apology.
 
last year I had a very inexpensive yet awesome costume. couple items of clothing from good will, cheap afro wig, and the little board with paint on it that artists use, and guess who I was?:playball:
 
Bob Ross??!

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/BX4kWyJc37bcQ" width="480" height="285" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="http://giphy.com/gifs/movie-friday-BX4kWyJc37bcQ">via GIPHY</a></p>
 
last year I had a very inexpensive yet awesome costume. couple items of clothing from good will, cheap afro wig, and the little board with paint on it that artists use, and guess who I was?:playball:

I bet there was a lot of happy little trees at that party
 
I have always wanted to build a Lego Man costume. You can find all the dimensions online for building them.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,591
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya

Trending content

Back
Top