Hello from Alabama.

BamaStrut

New member
Just wanted to say hello. I am new to Toyota and to the 4runner, just bought my wife a used 4Runner and don't know nothing about them, always been a Chevy man. I am a wild turkey hunter and an Alabama Crimson Tide fan. I like doing my own maint. so I will have some questions about the 4Runners. Nice forum, glad I found it.
 
Register to hide this ad
Just wanted to say hello. I am new to Toyota and to the 4runner, just bought my wife a used 4Runner and don't know nothing about them, always been a Chevy man. I am a wild turkey hunter and an Alabama Crimson Tide fan. I like doing my own maint. so I will have some questions about the 4Runners. Nice forum, glad I found it.

Welcome to the forum. What year did you guys get? If you have any question, more than likely somebody will have the answer on this site.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,575
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives

Trending content

Back
Top