Hello from N.C.

NCjeffro

New member
first post on T4R!!!

Just traded a 97 FZJ80 for a very clean 86 4runner. Some may question my sanity (wife), but I LOVE old (all) Toyotas.

Jeff
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Welcome

first post on T4R!!!

Just traded a 97 FZJ80 for a very clean 86 4runner. Some may question my sanity (wife), but I LOVE old (all) Toyotas.

Jeff

Hey man, welcome! I'm also new on the forum but i've been a longtime reader. Just got a 98 SR5. where in NC are you livin? I'm in Wilmington.
Cheers!
 
Thanks y'all !!

Also in Wilmington.
 

Attachments

  • F3A96652-C448-4922-B799-9C721D6D3868_zpsjjhxspdf.jpg
    F3A96652-C448-4922-B799-9C721D6D3868_zpsjjhxspdf.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
It looks great NCjeffro and welcome to the forum.

I'm in Belmont (just outside of Charlotte) but I bought my 4Runner from a guy in Winnabow/Leland just outside of Wilmington where it spent it's entire life until this spring.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,561
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top