There's nothing particular I'm really hoping to see, outside of how they generally perform. To me they seem like a very worthwhile investment already, purely because of how cheap it makes future LBJ replacements (only $40 a side? A steal!)
I guess my biggest concern would be how well they hold up to mud/wet environments since theres no shortage of it here in the PNW, and it doesn't always play nice with uniballs... Nobody like squeaking!
That being said, I'm trying to find a way to boot them right now. Recently I bought some used LCAs from a forum member and he left on the LBJs (rusted on pretty good). Despite being clearly aftermarket, they had this weird kind of "secondary" boot that went completely over the main one and part of the stud as well and was secured by the mounting bolts - basically just one big tube and a smaller one molded together. I can't find a single thing about them online so tomorrow I plan on taking a picture at work and uploading it, maybe someone here recognizes them. If new ones can be found I have a pretty good hunch they would work wonders, or at least be better than nothing