Lift question

4RUNN!N

New member
I'm thinking about using the Cornfed 2.5" spacers in front and the OME 890s in the back, but unsure of what shocks to get. I will be doing mostly on-road driving with sometimes off-roading and maybe towing a 3,000 lb trailer. So is anyone is running a similar setup? What shocks are you using and how does it ride? Does the rear sag as much as stock with gear in the trunk or with a trailer? I'm looking for a slightly stiffer ride with less sag in the rear with gear. Any information or pics would be great.
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Check out my post on the General section about air bags for the rear coils. there is also a good one about the same thing down a bit in this section. I put a set in last thr. and love them - just a bit stiffer and no sag. You could pump them up to 30psi and have it ride like a tank but I think 10-12 is perfect for unloaded.

Check it out and let us know what you decide.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,530
Members
248,081
Latest member
Luceann

Trending content

Back
Top