My Sons 1st car,

Duhockey

Senior Member
sorry guys... couldnt find a 4runner one!

Hes 3.5 now, still has this "Jeep" at his grandmas house,
 

Attachments

  • 406654-R1-051-24.jpg
    406654-R1-051-24.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 305
Register to hide this ad
My son too has to deal with the unreliability issues that come with owning a Jeep...

Gotta admit though, he keeps it clean!






0521092044.jpg~original
 
If only we could find our kids a 4runner one!

that would be even better!


We actually got ahold of that Jeep one for free, just had to buy a charger for it. Otherwise I was planning to buy my son the black FJ Cruiser one. Unfortunately I'm thinking that one got discontinued as I haven't seen it anywhere in a long time.
 
We actually got ahold of that Jeep one for free, just had to buy a charger for it. Otherwise I was planning to buy my son the black FJ Cruiser one. Unfortunately I'm thinking that one got discontinued as I haven't seen it anywhere in a long time.

I saw the FJ at wal-mart a month ago, But personally i would rather stick with Power Wheels Jeeps, they are a reliable brand and have been around for a long time, i know the jeep i used was the same one my older sister used who is 7 years older than me, the only thing that goes bad is the battery.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,385
Messages
3,554,596
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya

Trending content

Back
Top