New guy looking for hookup

bugkillr

New member
....not THAT kind of hookup.
Anyway, as soon as I figure out Tapatalk I'll post pix of my MGM SR5P. I'm sure no one has seen one of those before. [emoji849]

I've been searching this forum for awhile educating myself so I won't be spamming the forum with questions that have already been answered.

The 1st thing I want to do is level it with the Eibach shocks on stock springs. If anyone in the SE Oklahoma, NE Texas, SW Arkansas area is interested in helping a newbie out, I'll pay and help. I'd much rather pay a fellow enthusiast to install them than some jaded employee at a shop who just got griped out by the boss, if you catch my drift.
Thanks in advance.
 
Register to hide this ad

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top