New To T4R.org from NY, 2001 4runner

hats off

New member
Hey, I just Got a new to me 2001 4runner, silver with the limited style flares.. the rear end was shot so i installed a new used one.. with Only 77,000 miles on her. and the New Rear has a E-Locker... I'm pumped and happy to be part of the 4runner club again. Im planning on lifting her and putting some bumpers on.

Thanks for being here as a resource to help me along the way..
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome newbie!

Show us a pic when you get a chance or a link to how to see one-I don't get photo hosting myself but for example I use Facebook so others can jump to my pics.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top