Not so new...

TXLUGNUT

New member
Just picked up a 96 Limited (sadly no electic locker) and am ready to start on it. I am by no means a NOOB in the wheelin community as life without 4x4 is undesirable.

I have learned alot already just lurking about this model of 4Runner but trust me, I am a Toyota man through and through. Lots of good looking pics and build threads so I look forward to learning more as I plan to keep this one!

Just thought I would introduce myself and share some of my other ventures before I start this one, I look forward to it...Oh, and am trying to build this as more of a expedition type and not so much hardcore rockcrawling...

Some pics and stuff...
Lone Star 4X4 - Hardcore Wheeling :: TXLUGNUT

Time for a rebuild... - Pirate4x4.Com Bulletin Board

Pirate4x4 member since 2002:hello::hello:
 

Attachments

  • PA230462.jpg
    PA230462.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 170
Register to hide this ad

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,584
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn

Trending content

Back
Top