off road use only....

Register to hide this ad
Whatttt. I kinda want that. Closest thing I can get to an old school, no frills Jeep and still have a warranty. Actually, I think it's a better Jeep than the new JL.

Who would've guessed that brown people build a Jeep that's truer to its roots than Jeep itself?
 
Last edited:
Many counties here will let you drive it on the streets, since OHV's are already legal on roads with plodding speed limits.

It will take some balls since it has ZERO safety features.

Apparently it's some mutant between a CJ7 and Willys (according to a very detailed article detailing all the features on Jalopnik) that's made in Detroit by Mahindra.

I think with a lift, regear, some racing seats that have proper seatbelts or harnesses, and a proper windshield, it could be a pretty livable car when it's 40-60 degrees outside.

Also, you can swap out the ridiculous grille with a Jeep-esque one from the Thar.
 
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,529
Members
248,080
Latest member
fhgy0045

Trending content

Back
Top