Oil Change @ 435K

CutthroatSlam

Senior Member
2014 4Runner changed the oil and lubed the driveshafts with odometer at 434,868. Had to do it slightly early as I have a friend coming to Montana to do some fishing targeting the Hecuba hatch. He’s driving up from Eagle, ID in his Lotus Evora which is impractical for fishing excursions. I have a bay in the garage open for his baby.
IMG_5699.jpeg
IMG_5700.jpeg
IMG_5701.jpeg
IMG_5702.jpeg
IMG_5705.jpeg
IMG_5704.jpeg
IMG_5703.jpeg
IMG_5698.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
2014 4Runner changed the oil and lubed the driveshafts with odometer at 434,868. Had to do it slightly early as I have a friend coming to Montana to do some fishing targeting the Hecuba hatch. He’s driving up from Eagle, ID in his Lotus Evora which is impractical for fishing excursions. I have a bay in the garage open for his baby.
Nice! You may have the highest mileage 5th gen(verified) still going strong!
 
400K miles +, you are doing something right for sure! Mine is 11 years older with only 170K miles. As I recall yours gets a lot of road miles going to Montanna or somewhere.
 
2014 4Runner changed the oil and lubed the driveshafts with odometer at 434,868. Had to do it slightly early as I have a friend coming to Montana to do some fishing targeting the Hecuba hatch. He’s driving up from Eagle, ID in his Lotus Evora which is impractical for fishing excursions. I have a bay in the garage open for his baby.
Wow...that 4Runner is averaging 36,000 miles per year.
 
2014 4Runner changed the oil and lubed the driveshafts with odometer at 434,868. Had to do it slightly early as I have a friend coming to Montana to do some fishing targeting the Hecuba hatch. He’s driving up from Eagle, ID in his Lotus Evora which is impractical for fishing excursions. I have a bay in the garage open for his baby.

Going strong! All that Dealer Service paying off!:giggle:
 
400K miles +, you are doing something right for sure! Mine is 11 years older with only 170K miles. As I recall yours gets a lot of road miles going to Montanna or somewhere.
We have a small ranch in Stevensville, Montana and homes in Fullerton and Big Bear Lake, California. I was still working in LA with my retired wife mostly up in Montana, sometimes driving down to be with me. I couldn’t blame her as she deserves the life she wants in her golden years. While I liked the money and the work, I hated doing the commute grind and living alone. So when I clicked 10 years of service and lifetime medical benefits at 64, I pulled retirement as of June 30, 2026. It was really about spending time with my wife while we still had healthy years left.

I’ve been up in Montana since June as we have construction (new paving stone driveway) going on at Fullerton. No sense being down there while that is going on. So I’ve been fly fishing until my feet need a break. Then I work on vehicles and projects on the house and property. It’s been good. The seasons move fast in Montana compared to SoCal.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,330
Messages
3,554,224
Members
248,041
Latest member
MileHigh303

Trending content

Back
Top