Parking Lights

pinhead999

New member
I was driving to work this morning and I'm getting the fast blinker indicator on the left side. Looks like the front driver parking light is out.

Has anyone changed out a front driver parking light on a 2006?

Thanks.
 
Register to hide this ad
Yeah, I just changed mine. It's pretty simple. You just turn the back fo the light socket a quarter turn and out pops the connector with the light. To get a good idea of what you have to do, take a look at the right side and maybe even try it there first because of the battery, the left side is a bear. Also, if you want the lights to still match, go with factory. I tried buying some advance auto lights, and they were more of a white color rather than the stock yellowish/oarnge, plus they seemed dimmer.
 
Fixed It

Thanks for the help. It looks like the connector came apart. When I pulled out the connector, the light was still in the housing. The connector has two pieces plus the light. So after I managed to get the light out I put the two pieces back together and it worked.

Of course, I did all of this after I spent nine bucks on a tiny orange light.

It wasn't easy getting around the battery.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives

Trending content

Back
Top