Pictures

Warpath

New member
So I noticed there is no gallery available for members on this forum. Can anybody recommend a website that can host a gallery for my pictures so I can post them? I still have to look into it, but something low cost or free would be nice, lol.

Update:
Nevermind, I found the gallery section under "Albums"! I am so stoked!
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
So I noticed there is no gallery available for members on this forum. Can anybody recommend a website that can host a gallery for my pictures so I can post them? I still have to look into it, but something low cost or free would be nice, lol.

I back mine up using google+ and link to that. It's free.
 
Nice! I was just looking at Shutterfly. I guess you can make a free album but I am not sure on how to share it. I will look into google+ next! It looks similar to Facebook. Can I share photos using Facebook instead?

yourphotos
 
Last edited:
Nice! I was just looking at Shutterfly. I guess you can make a free album but I am not sure on how to share it. I will look into google+ next! It looks similar to Facebook. Can I share photos using Facebook instead?

yourphotos


It would appear so...




1277470_10202514255593897_2972378345546929046_o.jpg
 
Great! How do you imbed it? I tried "
" but couldn't get it to work. :( What am I missing? Even though I found the gallery section here, it would be nice to know how link pictures from Facebook. :)
 
Last edited:
Great! How do you imbed it? I tried "
" but couldn't get it to work. :( What am I missing? Even though I found the gallery section here, it would be nice to know how link pictures from Facebook. :)

-right click picture
-"copy image URL"
-come to this message edit box
-click the picture button
-Ctrl+V to paste it in the box

it will insert the right text for you
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,561
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top