• If you plan to post to Classified forums, you must follow these rules, or your post will be deleted.

    1. Thread title must include at a minimum: FS or FT, Item(1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th gen), Price and Location. For Example: FS: 4th GEN Carpet Floor Mats - Tan, $50 Denver, CO.
    2. All Threads must contain the following information
      • What is for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.)
      • Condition
      • Price/What you want to trade for
      • Location of item
      • At least one picture of the item for sale or for trade
    3. No "Feeler" Threads - Its either for sale or it isn't.
    4. Moderators lock Classified Threads that have not had any activity in 90 days or when the part is announced SOLD.
    5. Threads not complying with the rules will be deleted without notice.

Pre-order: Roof Top Tent

Mombasa is a decent option... but good luck finding them. They seem to be unicorns. [MENTION=64685]TOY2G[/MENTION] you have a link to your inventory?

I only keep the 9007 in inventory, but prices include shipping to lower 48 business address with dock.

they are out of Arlington TX an have a 40k square foot warehouse you can pick up from.

Mombasa Outdoors
 
So with 7 or so days to go, and only 3 or 4 PM's guess this aint happening?

Ya it's a bummer Nitrag...I can only assume It is possibly just due to bad timing rather than lack of interest in the product. It's the end of season now and people aren't as excited about "getting out". Especially knowing the tents wont be here until mid winter. Might just have to be postponed. No consolation for you with all the work you have done already for this. :smash:

As for myself, I was very interested but I am not buying with USA dollars and the exchange right now is a 28% tax!!! I really wanted to get in on the sliders group buy as well but I just can not justify the exchange rate, it just kills any saving the group buy is trying to achieve. There were a bunch of great group buys this year...had to pass on them all :cry2:

Im hoping for better exchange rates for any group buys next year but not holding my breath. The powers that be are not forecasting much of a change. sucks but thats the economics machine...:ballchain:
 
Ya it's a bummer Nitrag...I can only assume It is possibly just due to bad timing rather than lack of interest in the product. It's the end of season now and people aren't as excited about "getting out". Especially knowing the tents wont be here until mid winter. Might just have to be postponed. No consolation for you with all the work you have done already for this. :smash:

As for myself, I was very interested but I am not buying with USA dollars and the exchange right now is a 28% tax!!! I really wanted to get in on the sliders group buy as well but I just can not justify the exchange rate, it just kills any saving the group buy is trying to achieve. There were a bunch of great group buys this year...had to pass on them all :cry2:

Im hoping for better exchange rates for any group buys next year but not holding my breath. The powers that be are not forecasting much of a change. sucks but thats the economics machine...:ballchain:

I agree on both counts and I will be more interested in fest months. I am pretty sure the prices will be coming down...
 
Wincar tents

Can anyone indicate or comment on the quality of their RTT. How does it compare to Eeziawn, Howlingmoon and Hannibal?

Thanks
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,316
Messages
3,554,114
Members
248,016
Latest member
Advally Service

Trending content

Back
Top