Rusting lug nuts

Utopia

New member
So the lug nuts on my 06 are rusty. Should I try to clean them or just replace them? If so anyone got a part number? My book shows two models and I am. It sure if I need short or long? I am running black TRD rims so maybe I should go black? Any advice?
 
Register to hide this ad
Replace them go to any parts store with one and match them, get black and hit them with a couple coats of rattle can.
 
So the lug nuts on my 06 are rusty. Should I try to clean them or just replace them? If so anyone got a part number? My book shows two models and I am. It sure if I need short or long? I am running black TRD rims so maybe I should go black? Any advice?


clean them and give a good coating of paint. you will have to buy a new set for one wheel so you can do all the wheels one at a time allowing the paint to harden.

if their pitted replace all with same type.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
278,385
Messages
3,554,596
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya

Trending content

Back
Top