Sunfire red pearl 4runners!

2000 Limited
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1346.jpg
    IMG_1346.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 777
Would've been awesome if I found a Sunfire red pearl in my current combo when I was on my 3rd gen hunt.
That color stands apart from the common million silver 4Rs out there.
 
Yea Green/Topaz looked good.
Have K73 Millennium Silver color matched everything now, Figuring out what graphics/stripes to put on it.
 
Ol’ Ruby !!

Sunfire Red Pearl with Topaz fenders
 

Attachments

  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 705
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 689
Last edited:
My 97 SR5 5-speed , rear locker 170k miles. with Hilux surf parts and Jaos rack and Jaos Victron Ziga wheels
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2940.jpg
    IMG_2940.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 109
whats up everyone! keeping the sunfire/pearl 2-tone alive! I picked this up last summer, 1 owner, and did some tasteful updates imo and will be posting the update soon! But this is where I started! bonestockkk
stock 4runner-.jpg
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives

Trending content

Back
Top