Toyota 4BroncRunno

Register to hide this ad
I saw that video a while ago. I dought if it's relevant. Seems like they put a rav4 front end on the 4runner.
 
OK not 100% certain, but 95% at least.

I figured it was because they had the 5th gen body with new bumpers and AutoYa.info URL all over the truck. The same guys that have that Youtube channel.

Toyota has a history of show stuff off at car shows and releases, not videos on Youtube.
 
I hate how I get so much "render" stuff in my news when it comes to vehicles these days. Woo hoo, an artist made a dream car. This is news?
 
Are people really getting conned by these shitty photoshops?

Judging by how often I see news about "renders" in my Google news feed, I'd say there's a good chance that lots of people are getting conned by these photoshops. I don't mind that the photoshops exist, but why do they get such news coverage?
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top