Upper rear control arms all the same?

St Runner

Member
All my parts usually all end up in a pile not meticulously labeled. Is there any difference between the upper rear control arms from the early to late models? I know the lower rear is different from the 97 to the 2001 but that is pretty easy to tell.
 
Register to hide this ad
All my parts usually all end up in a pile not meticulously labeled. Is there any difference between the upper rear control arms from the early to late models? I know the lower rear is different from the 97 to the 2001 but that is pretty easy to tell.

The difference is in length between 2wd (are shorter) and 4wd. All 4wd are the same as far as I know.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,563
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top