Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 01:34 PM

y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of

y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of
Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackOff View Post
I started in on these not long after brian3676 did his... mine are still sitting collecting dust in the garage
I sent out some pms to some posters that were active within the last month, brian was one of them. Hopefully I heard something back and can nail down the issue

Quote:
I measure a 9/16" ID on that rear bushing sleeve.
Thanks for that confirmation, I did take a measurement and got 9/16 as well for the bushing sleeve ID

Quote:
The WL bushings have one side that is slightly longer than the other side of the bushing, The longer side should be pointed to the outside, your (dry fit) pic has one side backwards.
Thanks you're right, I missed that on the dryfit

Quote:
Seems like to much gap in that pic you posted, cam bolt/WL bushing sleeve.
Wrong bolts?
Yeah, I agree that its a bit more gap/play than I would feel comfortable with. Good to hear I'm not going insane. I was thinking wrong cam bolts as well, but I used 2 different threads with the same exact parts lists to confirm they were right. These are the lists here: Lower Control Arm Replacements? - Page 7 - Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum and here: Need Cam Bolts and Sleeves? - OEM Part #s. Visually, they also look like the old cams that are currently on there. Year, model, and trim were all on invoice, so I hope they would have called me with any incompatibilities. I'll add a pic of the invoice here too:

edit: added part about visually matching old ones

Last edited by y=mx+b; 05-20-2020 at 01:56 PM.
y=mx+b is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote