Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-05-2020, 05:31 PM

y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of

y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlyles View Post
I just followed what you did and rerouted my ac drain too so thanks for that! My splash guard was in the way though so I only zip tied it in the one place near the bottom of the frame so hopefully that's enough to hold it.

Do you think the splice barb is enough to keep them together or have you put a metal clamp on it since you made the post?
Sweet, thats great! I think it should be okay with just one zip tie. I actually found my splash guards with some older parts, so I'll have to see how mine ends up fitting.

For the barb, I haven't put any hose clamps on it, but it certainly wouldn't hurt to do so. I haven't looked extensively for small hose clamps, but they may be hard to find in that size off the shelf, I dunno. But lots of air compressor hose repair kits have some nice and small hose clamps that would probably fit perfectly. It just occurred to me while typing this that a 3/8" air hose repair kit would have all the parts: the barb and some little hose clamps!

y=mx+b is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote