Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 11:18 PM

4RunnerAquasport has much to be proud of 4RunnerAquasport has much to be proud of 4RunnerAquasport has much to be proud of 4RunnerAquasport has much to be proud of 4RunnerAquasport has much to be proud of 4RunnerAquasport has much to be proud of 4RunnerAquasport has much to be proud of 4RunnerAquasport has much to be proud of

4RunnerAquasport has much to be proud of 4RunnerAquasport has much to be proud of 4RunnerAquasport has much to be proud of 4RunnerAquasport has much to be proud of 4RunnerAquasport has much to be proud of 4RunnerAquasport has much to be proud of 4RunnerAquasport has much to be proud of 4RunnerAquasport has much to be proud of
Hard working American or not has nothing to do with this situation, plain and simple, it is minimal damage. It's not like the bumper wasn't delivered when promised. This situation is covered in the Terms of Service, that means OP agreed to these terms when he ordered, that is SSOs policy. Expecting a new bumper for that little bit of damage from a shipper is unrealistic in anybody's world except for a few people on here. It's a scratch. If it was a dent even as small as a quarter I could understand a little more of the hate seen on this thread.

If OP wants a full replacement which a lot of us feel is unreasonable, then time will not be on his side. Corporate wheels do not turn quickly
All of these fabricators are on full blown schedules and product is not just lying around. It is usually made to order. And then your at the mercy of powder coaters schedules as well.

As far as Baja Racks, they had horrible wait times and customer service when I bought mine 6 years ago, so each situation is different.
SSO is NOT Amazon with Billions in capital. They are a grass roots company trying to put out some quality product. The man said Fed Ex damages 1-4 orders a week, maybe they're already into dozens of SSO damage claims for the year.

SSO put out a credible response in this thread and then was basically attacked by other members without any skin in the game. Isn't the internet a wonderful thing, keyboard critics are everywhere.

@SouthernSS I would stay hands off this thread and try to make OP as happy as possible, because the pile on posters are out for blood, and even though none of them are out any money at all, I see no way of making them happy. OP I hope your experience gets better.
STILL SMDH......

1988 DLX 22RE AUTO BLACK-"Granny" - SOLD
2003 SR5 SPORT V8- Build- "Pearl" You Tube 2UZ 120
2012 LIMITED V6 "LE Mae" 5TH GEN BUILD THREAD
4RunnerAquasport is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote