Recent content by 4RTrailnSC

  1. 4

    Fuse for power mirrors…which one??

    Looked in owners manual, popped fuse box and searched interwebs. What fuse is tied to power mirrors? 2010 Trail Edition 4Runner. Owned for 8 years. Switch all of a sudden stopped working for both driver and passenger side. All other switches work. Driving me crazy
  2. 4

    Batteries keep dying

    Have a 2010 Trail with no added accessories. 1 month ago battery died. Pulled it and had it tested. They said it was a bad battery and gave me a new one under warranty free of charge. Now my 1 month old battery is dead. Nothing was left on at all. Any ideas?
  3. 4

    2011 4runner Battery

    Duralast Gold from Autozone. Just got one last week to replace factory and right now they come with a 20 dollar rebate. Was 135 bucks out the door. I got the largest one as I wanted a high reserve. Don't waste money on the Yellow/Red top's.
  4. 4

    Lift gate/ back door wont shut - 2010 T4R Trail

    It was the hookers heel! Nah, I just went crazy with the wd-40 and then some grease and it appears to be okay.
  5. 4

    Lift gate/ back door wont shut - 2010 T4R Trail

    Folks- I have searched and was wondering if I really do have to buy the whole lock assembly or does someone have a trick for me? Toyota Part I found while searching: 69110-35081 My truck is 2010 T4R Trail Edition Problem: back door/lift gate wont shut. Lock assembly is blocking and not fully...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,561
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top