Recent content by bourmb

  1. B

    Why It's Dumb To Lift A Vehicle

    Pretty good advice. I think if done in moderation, minimal impact will occur.
  2. B

    Another question on spacers....

    I really don't want to rip out XREAS, though.
  3. B

    Painted Interior Plastics Scratches

    The solution to the problem is to always were gloves when your in the truck.
  4. B

    Another question on spacers....

    If I am going to be 100% on road all the time, would 3"/2" spacers mounted on top of the strut pose too much risk? Installing a true lift suspension is not an option for me. I have read a ton of posts on the two different spacer types. I know the preloaded method is preferred, but I have to...
  5. B

    Picking up my new Limited tomorrow, I have a question about tires..

    I drove 230 miles to Indianapolis yesterday to pick up the Limited. The tires that came on my vehicle are the Bridgestone Dueller tires. I actually don't think there too bad. A set of hubcentric spacers would help out, too. Do any manufacturers make 0.75 or 1 inch hubcentric spacers? The...
  6. B

    Picking up my new Limited tomorrow, I have a question about tires..

    I have been searching and lurking through these forums for over a week getting educated before my purchase tomorrow. I talked with my local Discount Tire store and they said if I install 275/55/20 tires to be prepared with a very short life due to the tire bead being pulled inward to seal the...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top