Recent content by hobosapien

  1. H

    Lift and Tire Central (pics)... Post 'em Up!

    Any rubbing issues? Love the stance.
  2. H

    Lift and Tire Central (pics)... Post 'em Up!

    This is EXACTLY the tire/stance setup I want on mine. Looks great! Are there any rubbing issues?
  3. H

    Misfire on all 8 cylinders - 2004 Ltd v8

    No idea what the issue was but I noticed that if I ran the A/C the engine lights would trigger. However if I turned the A/C off and drove 80+ mile (the amount of distance it takes to cycle the ECU) it would go away. So for some strange reason the A/C was triggering the lights. As much as I tried...
  4. H

    2003 V8 Limited part out

    Also, what was the mileage on it?
  5. H

    2003 V8 Limited part out

    You still have the LCAs? Let me know how much you want for each.
  6. H

    LS-swapped 4th gen? Has it been done?

    For the money it would take to pay someone to figure all this out doesn't seem worth it.
  7. H

    LS-swapped 4th gen? Has it been done?

    Where is there a SC that's available for the 4th gen? I haven't seen any for sale.
  8. H

    LS-swapped 4th gen? Has it been done?

    I only ask because I'd like to do it with an LS3 Erod. I have a v8 4th gen already. Granted a lot of work would need to be done but I'm curious if someone out there has already done it.
  9. H

    Auto transport companies?

    I'm transporting a vehicle to myself from a different state, are there any companies out there that are reputable and ones you guys have used?
  10. H

    Mass Airflow Sensor - replacement?

    No go :( Engine light came back on.
  11. H

    Mass Airflow Sensor - replacement?

    I am cleaning the MAF today, myself, and didn't have the shop do it. So we'll see :) I'll report back.
  12. H

    Seafoam'd the 4Runner

    Are there any scientific comparisons done with this stuff? before/after pictures? Hard to take this stuff seriously without having real evidence.
  13. H

    Custom DIY Roof Rack Video/Photos - STOCK RACK IS JUNK

    Not half bad! Very minimalist.
  14. H

    Long term overlanding with a 4th gen? Blog out there somewhere?

    Thanks a ton for this info! Would you happen to have the IG profile of the couple you were referring to?
  15. H

    Mass Airflow Sensor - replacement?

    Thanks guys! You think this would cause the engine to run lean at all?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva
Back
Top