Recent content by jupiterxing2044

  1. J

    200ma parasitic drain ECU-B

    Thanks Rob - switchdoctor is going to replace it for free and hopefully that will solve the issue. They said it was an old part #. And thanks for your help earlier as well! It definitely helped me in troubleshooting.
  2. J

    200ma parasitic drain ECU-B

    **Found the problem** I was finally able to figure out the problem by putting the truck in the garage, shutting off all lights (normally it's outside). It's my master window control switch - the lights on the master switch stay lit even after the vehicle goes to sleep. They are very faint so I...
  3. J

    200ma parasitic drain ECU-B

    My test over the weekend confirmed that there isn't any measurable current flowing through the interior fuse panel.
  4. J

    200ma parasitic drain ECU-B

    I was hoping that it was something with the air suspension. I did find that only the relay was removed and not the other 3 fuses. Removed those and still have the drain on ecu-b. :( There is 22 subsystems that run off of this fuse. I just looked at the driver's side fuse panel on the inside...
  5. J

    200ma parasitic drain ECU-B

    Thanks Rob. The only two things I can think of that are modifications to factory are: I removed the air suspension and replaced w/ standard suspension Secondary air bypass Maybe it's related to the air suspension? I found this blurb: " Three fuses and one relay protects the AHC electronics...
  6. J

    200ma parasitic drain ECU-B

    Wow! Thanks for posting that. My initial reaction is :yield: I was hoping for a handful of things to check but this list is pretty wide ranging I need to think about this a bit. I haven't used a current clamp but understand it in principal. Somehow I'd have to find the different wiring looms...
  7. J

    200ma parasitic drain ECU-B

    I stand corrected. It's a "Toyota Truestart" battery. At some point I thought I heard those were made by Panasonic so that must have stuck in my head. Still open to suggestions from anybody that has had a similar issue on ecu-b drain.
  8. J

    200ma parasitic drain ECU-B

    First, thanks for the amazing community. I've accomplished a ton of DIY work on my truck thanks to all of you. This one has me stumped. Vehicle: 05 Lexus GX470 w/ 147k Notable mods: 1) Replaced air suspension w/ coils and struts front and rear at 80k 2) Using the secondary air injection...
  9. J

    Falling overboard

    Great pictures. 140k on the Sequoia trans? That's surprising. Are they problematic?
  10. J

    New owners...

    Nice. Super low miles too
  11. J

    Hi Folks

    Welcome and thanks!
  12. J

    Plasti Dip

    Not bad!
  13. J

    Test Post Google Photos

    I see it as well ;)
  14. J

    Parts source?

    Rockauto for sure
  15. J

    New 4Runner owner!

    Congrats. Tons of good stuff on this forum

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top