Recent content by running white

  1. R

    Hello from North Georgia

    hey cody, welcome to the forums. I'm in Ringgold.
  2. R

    Being a Dad

    I'm 49 with a 22 year old who thinks he knows everthing and a 18 year old daughter who is getting to be the same way. I don't even know where to start with this one. My best advice is this: spend quality time with your kids. Not playing video games with them or watching a movie. I'm talking...
  3. R

    timing belt job

    thought I would add a couple of more things: I took the radiator out for more room to work and it helped me see everything better as I worked. It is not hard to do and I wished I had swapped it out with a new one while I was in there. I should had took the time to replace the hydraulic...
  4. R

    timing belt job

    hey folks. after fighting a stomach virus and the elements I finally finished my timing belt job. I won't give you a step by step report since there are several already on the internet to follow but I thought I would give a couple of suggestions to those who have not done this job. 1. since you...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,584
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn
Back
Top