Recent content by Tbennett13

  1. T

    Drivers side lean

    So I recently "upgraded" the lift in the front and rear and now I am seeing more drivers side lean than before. Before it was maybe 1/2 at most lean. Now with 5100's and OME 885s in the front and FJ coils with 1.5 spacers on top the drivers side lean is way worse. About 1 1/4 inch in the front...
  2. T

    Anyone selling a 4.7 v8?

    Hydro locked the engine in the beast over the weekend and before I get one from a salvage yard I was looking to see if anyone is selling one in the HTX, DTX, SATX area. Not that I have anything against bone yards just want to keep the T4R economy going by giving it the first chance
  3. T

    FS: 17" FJ Cruiser Steel Wheels

    What part of Houston?
  4. T

    Order your T4R.ORG Decals here.

    Hey there, could you send me the info to order the 12" white sticker in style A
  5. T

    FS: Front Top Plate Spacer 1/2" P/N 25912

    1/2inch aka Half of an Inch
  6. T

    tapping noise from dash?

    From what you are describing it may be a broken Temp/Blend door or a faulty ac door actuator. See if it changes or varies with AC controls
  7. T

    Interest in Custom built 4th gen V8 4.7 Doug Thorley Headers

    Count me in for the 03-04
  8. T

    Spidertraxx 1.25" Wheel Spacers - Chicago

    This for one or both axles?
  9. T

    Huge loss in power after every oil change

    From what I can see OP is from Texas (yehaw) and 10w30 is a suggested oil weight recommended in constantly over 30*F weather. 5w30 is also a recommended temperature for all climates, but 10w30 is still fine for warmer states.
  10. T

    Highest Mileage 4th Gen?

    2003 v8 SR5 4WD with 236k. No leaks, no issues, spacer lift w/ original shocks and springs :thumb:
  11. T

    yo, houston and around ppl!

    Ill keep an eye out for ya!
  12. T

    yo, houston and around ppl!

    There used to be plenty behind Kpark highschoo. Now you can access a lot of them if you go to the subdivision with the street named This Way, That Way (back of sherwood trails/ Elm Grove) Best part is I can get to them from my back yard. Other than that you have Creekside ATV park not to far up...
  13. T

    yo, houston and around ppl!

    Humble/Kingwood here.. plenty of trails in north houston
  14. T

    My first 4Runner - bitter sweet

    The way this is is done is by replacing the PCM with a used PCM from a vehicle with lower miles. programming it to the "new" vehicle and swapping out the cluster from the old vehicle to the "new" vehicle. it is a fairly common practice in the used car industry (unfortunately). On Toyotas the...
  15. T

    WTB 3rd- 4th Gen under 150k

    Unfortunately I have.. Just waiting on the low mileage one to email me back

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,382
Messages
3,554,568
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives
Back
Top