1997 Build Thread

amcnult1

New member
So I bought this back in February, 1997 Limited 4wd one owner with 87K on it! first thing to do was get the rust spots and dings out of the hood. Then I had to get the hideous silver trim off the car and make all the plastic match. I used the Bed Armor roll on truck bed liner on all the plastic and bumper.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2568.jpg
    IMG_2568.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_2571.jpg
    IMG_2571.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_2574.jpg
    IMG_2574.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_2576.jpg
    IMG_2576.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_2614.jpg
    IMG_2614.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 216
Register to hide this ad
Next I ordered some manliness for my runner. I got 84 series 16x8's steelies from summit racing for $57.00 apiece and 4 265/75R16's (32s) Mastercraft Courser MXTs. The tires are a new tire by Mastercraft with a very aggressive tread and good side biter as well, thought I would try them out and save my self the cost of BFGs and Nittos, paid $167 a tire as opposed to $250 for the other brands.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3066.jpg
    IMG_3066.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 206
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
When I put my wheels and tires on I realized I have a busted rear axle seal on the drivers side. I guess you can only enjoy cosmetics for so long before you have to start being a real mechanic again...ugh
 

Attachments

  • photo 1-1.jpg
    photo 1-1.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 189
  • photo 2-1.jpg
    photo 2-1.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 197

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,586
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn

Trending content

Back
Top