1st 4Runner

Bradley-J

New member
Four months ago I bought my first 4Runner and I am loving it. I already have 16000 miles on it due to a cross country tour. It was a pleasure to drive it on everything from paved highways to small mountain roads. Now looking forward to customizing it so I can take it in the mud.
 
Register to hide this ad
Four months ago I bought my first 4Runner and I am loving it. I already have 16000 miles on it due to a cross country tour. It was a pleasure to drive it on everything from paved highways to small mountain roads. Now looking forward to customizing it so I can take it in the mud.

HUGE road trip already! Someone who's not afraid to put on a little mileage and see some cool stuff. I respect that.

Which gen is this and how many miles now?
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,590
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn

Trending content

Back
Top