3rd Member Swap

I will be taking my current 3rd member apart and installing the ARB locker. My friend has installed arb lockers in several rigs and has all the right tools. I saw a few youtube videos and understand the process but would not attempt installing it myself. I did consider buying a new 3rd member w/ ARB locker from ECG . The cost was about $1600 not including air compressor. My friend will install it for free ( he did ask me to buy beers). I paid $950 for rd 132 and arb compressor.

I am thinking of buying Motive brake bleeder, which will help with bleeding brakes. Although my axle seals are not leaking, I am thinking of replacing them as well since the axles will be out.

who is ECG and did include the entire rear axle housing ?
 
Hey Dudes,

[MENTION=102606]infamousRNR[/MENTION] and I have another video for you. We helped member [MENTION=148218]JZiggy[/MENTION] with a Rear Axle Seal job, and as part of that job, we replaced his 3rd Member with a limited Slip 3rd Member he got from a dude that does good work.

So, if you ever wanted to know how to remove and replace your 3rd member or how to pull your rear axles, here's a video for you.

Here's the video and Enjoy the Show!


NICE! Been looking for this literally ALL day!
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,563
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top