4rotm nomination

JohnsD90

New member
4RTOM Nomination

I couldn't find a thread that had anything to do with nominating. So i am making one even though it will probably get deleted. I nominate LINY4Runner as January 4ROTM, any other nominees?
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Unique .... "Chaz"
parkinglotafterwash003.jpg~original

lastbest008.jpg~original

 
Last edited:
I nominate JAC!

Her ride is the shiznizzz!

Awww Mason u are sooo sweet...thank you very much for liking my baby!..I apreciatte it a lot. But I know I still need to do some more work on her for her to deserve to be T4ROTM.
Just wait a couple of months and you'll see something .. she will be kicking some of these guys rigs A$$ e$$$...Big Time...LOL :jk:...
 
It's hard to pick a nomination so many great runners! Since The Josh has been mention I also vote for him. I have actually seen his runner at pismo and it is one clean 4runner.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,564
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top