'96 4Runner for $1K in Upland CA

lbhsbz

New member
If anyone saw this on C-list...don't waste your time. I rented a U-Haul trailer and headed out to pick it up after chatting with the guy on the phone. He led me to believe it was in great shape other than a few tears in the drivers seat and a rattley water pump. Truck is a pile of shit. The Toyota emblem is about worn off of the steering wheel air bag, rest of the dash looks like it sat outside for 2 years in the weather, frame forward of the drivers side firewall has been scabbed together from bedframe angle with a harbor freight welder, paint was done with a wagner sprayer from home depot, drivers door sags 2" when you open it, ran on 5 cylinders.. I'll stop now. I wouldn't have towed it home for free. buyer beware
 
Register to hide this ad

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,561
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top