Will_4R
Member
I was recently informed by the dealer that my front crank seal and my front right axle seal are leaking. Neither are leaking enough to leave oil spots in my parking spot, or for there to be any noticeable decrease in the oil levels. They recomended I get both changed before they gets worse. This will run me ~$700+ in parts and labor. I agreeded to have the work done and set an appointment for the weekend, but now I am wondering if it is really worth spending all that money now, or waiting to see if the leaks get worse. Should I just get it done now to avert future disaster, or wait in the hopes that either they won't get worse, or maybe combine the work something else to combine the labor?