Any computer guys out there?

On the 25MB Comcast Plan....

1867049210.png


1867056888.png


Motorola SB6121 modem & Netgear WNDR4000 Router w/ Cat6 Cable.

Felt like things were slower so I swapped out my router and modem, much better now.

did you have the stock modem the cable company gives you?
 
did you have the stock modem the cable company gives you?

Yes, I had the original Motorola one from a few years ago, an older 'doc 2' modem. They said to get the max performance from their service going with a 'doc 3' would be best. They offered to swap out my modem for free with a new one (normal), but I opted to buy my own and forgo the $7 rental/lease fee.
 
My internet plan is amazing.

It's the Comcast 600 plan.

Using wifi.

:eek:
 

Attachments

  • comcast500.png
    comcast500.png
    52.3 KB · Views: 140

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,562
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top