Anyone tried Edlebrock lifting shocks?

Register to hide this ad
I was curious... The 5100's are on back order for everyone and I wondered how these compared.

I'd love to hear how they do on the Yukon... Thanks.
:cheers:
 
Bilsteins on back order? Damn. what are you looking for? My friend and I are putting these new shocks on with a small body lift to run either 33 or 35 tires. At least thats the plan as of now. we got all the parts from summit and seemed to be a great deal.
 
Not really looking for anything... I have been reading other posts and the adjustable height 5100's were/are on backorder and had been for while.

I saw these and had a 'gee-whiz' moment; I thought the Rancho and Bilstein were the only option for shock lifting the 4Runner.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
278,323
Messages
3,554,168
Members
248,016
Latest member
Advally Service

Trending content

Back
Top