before & afters

lee

New member
well my transmission died.

so while it is in the shop getting a used one thrown in, i am boredly doing stuff like this...

bef_aft.jpg


bef_aft2.jpg


bef_aft3.jpg


:p
 
Register to hide this ad
ksneubec said:
Good work, Lee. Where's the rack???
long gone

gave it to scott :bigok:

im gonna force him to make a spare tire carrier as a result mwahahahahah
 
Excellent! I will have to go for a ride with you guys soon. I'm a bit nervous to go in winter though, since last time we did I cracked driving light lenses driving through ice ponds and ripped my front bumper off :)
 
:D

youre better equipped now!

you should get a rear locker next :)

we have a meet and greet on the 18th in allston, ma... you should come up itll be fun. no wheeling after though.
 
next project is a spare tire carrier

so i made some chops to decide where to place it...

tirecarrierchop.jpg

tirecarrierchop2.jpg

tirecarrierchop3.jpg


its gonna either be middle or pass side :)
 
Lee who makes that brush gaurd you had on your truck?

Looking for one, and it looks damn good.

The one that was in this pic:

bef_aft3.jpg


Thanks man...

-Nick
 
I love the front & rear bumpers Lee. When you mount the spare tire carrier, is there a good spot to put the license plate? I would probably be pulled over here.
 
right now im planning on mounting it to the rim. just takes a small metal bracket mounted to the lug holes to make it work :)
 
I'm definitely going with the same bumper setup man, that looks awesome. Too bad money/time is a factor. Is that an ARB on the front? What bumper is on the rear?
 
lee said:
right now im planning on mounting it to the rim. just takes a small metal bracket mounted to the lug holes to make it work :)

go for the middle, less weight on one side so you dont roll to that side more often.

just my honest opinion, plust it looks better.

I may have to do some before and afters, a stock 01 2wd to a freakin tall ass 4runner is a big difference for me.
 
Ill4Runner said:
I'm definitely going with the same bumper setup man, that looks
awesome. Too bad money/time is a factor. Is that an ARB on the
front? What bumper is on the rear?

tjm t17 up front, custom rear built by my friend. he and i spent 3
weekends or so on it in all. :bigok

neliconcept said:
go for the middle, less weight on one side so you dont roll to that side more often.

just my honest opinion, plust it looks better.

I may have to do some before and afters, a stock 01 2wd to a freakin tall ass 4runner is a big difference for me.

yeah it will either be pass or centered, i need to see materials cost and how well the bumper will take the centered carrier versus passenger... :)
 
lee said:
tjm t17 up front, custom rear built by my friend. he and i spent 3
weekends or so on it in all. :bigok



yeah it will either be pass or centered, i need to see materials cost and how well the bumper will take the centered carrier versus passenger... :)

sweet money. puttin a hi lift carrier on it? Im about to order a CBI hitch tire carrier as I need one for my upcoming Colorado trip. it will be centered. but I guess passenger would be good too so you can get some rear visibility back
 

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,553
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top