BMW seats in a first gen

MacGyver1979

New member
Has anyone tried to fit and adapt BMW seats in a first gen?
I put a set in my 88 land cruiser and major improvement.
A guy on the land cruiser forum sales an adapter bracket for the land cruisers.
I'll see if that same bracket fits our first gens. If so we are in for a much more comfortable ride.
May not be great for the passenger side if people want to get in the back seat but they do have a long range of adjustment.
 
Register to hide this ad
I have a set of seats from an e30 BMW (non-sport) in my 86 pickup. Big upgrade over the bench seat, but I know the seats in my 1987 4Runner SR5 were more comfortable.


qssNnRll.jpg


t6dmkZ6l.jpg
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,385
Messages
3,554,592
Members
248,079
Latest member
johnnya

Trending content

Back
Top