Bolt Pattern

CUgreekballer

New member
Hey guys, I'm thinking about trading my 22"s in and getting some different wheels. Anyway, I was wondering what other vehicles had the same bolt pattern as my 3rd gen so I'll know what they'll fit on. Also, does anyone have any suggestions about where I should sell them? Ebay? CL? Thanks in advance.
 
Register to hide this ad
i wouldn't ebay 22's personally.. too much to ship. Try craigsllist for sure, local paper as well and hop on some other forums and try to sell them, put local or a mileage range you wouldn't mind traveling to sale. Besides toyota, I know chevy has the same bolt pattern and some nissans. Think that's it.
 
6 on 5.5 is the bolt pattern.

Also known as 6x139.7

Depending on the backspacing, offset, hub bore, etc... they may fit anything like

4Runner, Tacoma, Tundra/Sequoia (up to 06), FJ Cruiser... 4WD Pickup

Then maybe Tahoe/Yukon, Suburban/Yukon XL, Escalade, Sierra/Silverado 1500 pickup

Nissan Titan, Pathfinder, Frontier...

Mitsubishi Montero...

The list goes on...
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,384
Messages
3,554,582
Members
248,078
Latest member
Talyn

Trending content

Back
Top