Bora vs Spidertrax Spacers

papadop88

New member
Which ones are better?

I believe Spider only come in 1.25."

Bora, I believe, come in various widths.

I know the most pop on here are the Spiders, but is anyone running Bora?
 
Register to hide this ad
I ran Bora 3/4" spacers on m Tacoma to clear the Fox Reservoirs. Never had any issues. I always put antisize on the back of them and around the hub to keep them from sticking.
 
Last edited:
I like BORA due to the availability of 1" spacer. Same materials as spidertrax, BORA brand spacers are popular on the Tundra forums, I guess they offered them for the 5 lug Tundra before spidertrax.

Either way, you get a good spacer, BORA just gives you the option of not being so wide.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,575
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives

Trending content

Back
Top