Solutions for not enough threads after adding spacers?

Nooga_Rock

New member
I bought a set of pro comp 51's steel rock crawlers. I also got 1/4" spacers for the front after hearing the front rubs calipers. I've been running this for years now, but have been warned a few times that the lug nuts in the front only get a few threads.

Has anyone dealt with this, what are some solutions?

I thought about getting ET lug nuts but am not sure they would work with the spacers or wheels.

I've heard the rear lug studs are a little longer, I guess I could buy a set of rear studs to mount on the front?

Other alternatives are new wheels which i don't have the money for right now, or get a set of spacers like Spider Trax, but I'd prefer to not have the wheels sticking out that much farther.
 
Register to hide this ad
I've got a video you can use. You just install longer lug nut studs. You could use the write-up linked above, but a well-done video provides way more detail than than the best written write-up ever could.

 
Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top