bumper

HTmfG

New member
Hello all,

I have a 95 4X4 4Runner and I am wanting to get a rear bumper with a tire mount. are there any places near Houston where I can get one? I have looked many places and the ones I have been able to find don't have anything for my year of 4Runner. Any suggestions?
 
Register to hide this ad
Hello all,

I have a 95 4X4 4Runner and I am wanting to get a rear bumper with a tire mount. are there any places near Houston where I can get one? I have looked many places and the ones I have been able to find don't have anything for my year of 4Runner. Any suggestions?

Custom fab, everyone is doing tube bumpers for 2nd gens. Im building a plate bumper right now with a rhino industries swing out tire carrier. Ill send some pics when its done.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo

Trending content

Back
Top