Cali Earthquake

shallcallhimtim

New member
As most of you guys know there was a big 6.0 earthquake in the San Francisco area. I know we have a lot of members in and around there. I have some family and friends out there and im just starting to hear from them. The main reason for this post is so people can let us know if they need help with anything.

Thanks guys! Hope everyone is safe!
 
Register to hide this ad
earthquake was at american canyon, just a little south of napa, i felt the long rumbling shakes here in oakland. it reminded everyone about that loma preata quake back in 89.
 
earthquake was at american canyon, just a little south of napa, i felt the long rumbling shakes here in oakland. it reminded everyone about that loma preata quake back in 89.

That quake in 89 happened the day I was born, guess you could say I made quite the entrance? lol
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,546
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top