Clock and climate bulbs (4th gen)

lsmo_guy

New member
So, before anyone flames me, I have done a lot of reading, and searching on this website and others for the information. Per information on other posts, I purchased 4 mm and 3 mm LED bulbs from Super Bright LEDs. I went to replace the stock bulbs in the clock display and the climate control buttons, but the bulbs that I purchased where too large. What is the equivalent of the stock bulbs for LED bulbs for the climate control buttons, and the clock display? I have a bulb, like others, that has burnt out in the clock display.

Thank you

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
 
Register to hide this ad
So, before anyone flames me, I have done a lot of reading, and searching on this website and others for the information. Per information on other posts, I purchased 4 mm and 3 mm LED bulbs from Super Bright LEDs. I went to replace the stock bulbs in the clock display and the climate control buttons, but the bulbs that I purchased where too large. What is the equivalent of the stock bulbs for LED bulbs for the climate control buttons, and the clock display? I have a bulb, like others, that has burnt out in the clock display.

Thank you

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk



I followed this video to do mine: YouTube


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thank you for your reply. I have watched that video many times, just to get a refresher before I tackled the job this morning. My question, is mainly around, what are the LED equivalents for the stock bulbs?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
 
Question

Curious ... would installing such small LED bulbs make a lot of difference in the clock and climate control vs the standard stock halogen bulbs?
 
Thank you for your reply. I have watched that video many times, just to get a refresher before I tackled the job this morning. My question, is mainly around, what are the LED equivalents for the stock bulbs?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Oh, sorry. I didn't understand that part of the question. I've never seen LED replacements for these.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,380
Messages
3,554,563
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top