Hi!
Not sure if this is the right area but thought I'd give it a shot. I have a Frigidaire electric stove. I noticed a weird buzz noise like an electric spark and it smelled like electrical fire. So I took the cover off the back and sure enough the switch is sparking when I turn on the burner. No issue I thought, I'll order a new switch, after all the stove is 5 years old. Put in the new one...same issue! Here's a video, anyone know what's going on??
Not sure if this is the right area but thought I'd give it a shot. I have a Frigidaire electric stove. I noticed a weird buzz noise like an electric spark and it smelled like electrical fire. So I took the cover off the back and sure enough the switch is sparking when I turn on the burner. No issue I thought, I'll order a new switch, after all the stove is 5 years old. Put in the new one...same issue! Here's a video, anyone know what's going on??