Feeler Thread - 2001 Part Out

JohnBill53

New member
Located in california.

I have a 2001 4runner I recently totaled.

For whatever reason, the insurance company is going to give me a sizable payout but not for any of my aftermarket stuff.

Being said, I've got a rhino lined addicted offroad plate bumper up for grabs.

If you want to bring a floor jack and a impact wrench to snag the spidertraxt off you're more than welcome to!

photobucket sucks so if you want pictures shoot me a pm and I'll text them over
 
Register to hide this ad
Located in california.

I have a 2001 4runner I recently totaled.

For whatever reason, the insurance company is going to give me a sizable payout but not for any of my aftermarket stuff.

Being said, I've got a rhino lined addicted offroad plate bumper up for grabs.

If you want to bring a floor jack and a impact wrench to snag the spidertraxt off you're more than welcome to!

photobucket sucks so if you want pictures shoot me a pm and I'll text them over


Dude....

giphy.gif



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,381
Messages
3,554,567
Members
248,075
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top