Florida wheeling?

Most wheeling in Florida is nothing but flat, paint scratching mud holes. Luckily I have a house in the NC mountains and can do some pretty interesting trails.

I haven’t been to Crooms Park in over 25 years is that still open?


Yes it is, sugar sand and mud holes like you said. BORING.
 
I’m in the Orlando area and don’t mind driving a little ways if people wanted to get together for a long Saturday or something.

It’s a little further south but there’s a place called the compound in Palm Bay we’ve gone to a few times. Kinda boring but it is huge with tons of trails
All sand/mud holes as well though
 
Citrus wildlife is really great. I've seen a jeep flipped and a Tacoma on 34s bogged and getting the cabin flooded
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,379
Messages
3,554,557
Members
248,082
Latest member
tuṣṭāva

Trending content

Back
Top