Gormon Trail Run (01/24)

djfrost

New member
a buddy and i are planning on heading up to Gormon on Saturday morning (01/24).

nothing formal...just my first time taking the 4RTP out.

anyone interested just let me know...
 
Register to hide this ad
Are you thinking of Hungry Valley? I haven't been, I would like to go, is it a hard trail? Never taken my car off road as well.
 
I'm not sure if you guys will check this or not but I will be taking out my 4runner to gorman this weekend. haven't decided the which day but I need to just go. I'm pretty stock but have done almost all the trails there in my rig(even the black diamonds) except for pronghorn which i am dying to do. I may bring my lifted fj80 or wrangler also but not sure if i can find another driver. let me know if anyone else will be there or wants to do some runs up there.
thanks
Leif
 

Not my T4R but had a great time in Hungry Valley... hoping to get back there in my 4R when I have all my mods installed :D
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo

Trending content

Back
Top