Got Brakes!

Runner977

New member
So I finally replaced my brakes (all of them) front calipers were starting to seize (very unsafe hard braking) & rear pads were at 2/32nds. Went ahead and replaced the parking shoes and hardware as well.

I went with the bigger power stop front calipers/rotors/pad combo for my runner that came equipped with the smaller rotors.

The rear just needed pads and rotors so I went with the same brand power stop rotor/pad combo. I'll replace the rear calipers when needed...

Let's say what a very noticeable difference in braking power. Like woah!
I do a lot of towing in and out of the mountains with quads so I'm looking forward to the next quad/camping trip.

The installation was very simple (just bent shield back) & highly recommended for anyone pondering the idea of upgrading. They way I looked at it since I had to replace everything in the front.. WHY NOT!
 

Attachments

  • 20190426_182517.jpg
    20190426_182517.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 159
Register to hide this ad

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,077
Latest member
D'Angelo

Trending content

Back
Top