Help installing stock sub enclosure

cminh25

New member
I bought a stock sub enclosure off craigslist and would like to install it in my 03 SE 4runner. I dont have the JBL system so the rear right is just a small cargo cubby.Would there be a place behind the cargo panel where I can install the sub enclosure? Any help on the installation would be great.
Here's some sample pics I got on the site that shows what I have.What about the cover for the sub? Any ideas?.. thanks in advance...
 

Attachments

  • T4R_Stereo_003_sized.jpg
    T4R_Stereo_003_sized.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 1,735
  • 4runner speaker cover.jpg
    4runner speaker cover.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 4,260
Register to hide this ad
Hey neighbor, I want to know this answer too! My sport edition doesn't have JBL and this is something I was thinking about doing too.
 
not worth doing this mod if u dont have the cover panel with the sub box. i know it saves space, but u can build something simular and get better performance.
 
Can you post a pic of the stock sub enclosure you bought?

This website shows someone doing a fiberglass mod for the first time. It is pretty consistent with other sites I have seen.

Starting Fiberglass sub box! - MP3Car.com

You could use that cubby space to make a stealth enclosure. Unless you want the big boom.. I personally like stealth enclosures since they do not draw too much attention.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
278,319
Messages
3,554,153
Members
248,016
Latest member
Advally Service

Trending content

Back
Top