Hi from Illinois!

Ixl4

New member
Hey everyone. I'd like to introduce myself briefly. I'm a car and Truck enthusiast. I've always had toys but as far as trucks it's always been jeeps for wheeling, recently a quick stint with an xterra.

I work at a Toyota dealership as a used car manager (carfax on me lol) and been in the business for 11 years.

Yesterday i came across a gem and had to buy it, told myself time for a new toy.

An immaculate 99 4runner sr5 black with 22k miles. Gentleman that owned it never had it in the snow or salt. Has a bull bar on front and bumper guard on back. Looks and feels brand new.

Naturally, I'm already thinking ahead and picturing a lift and larger tires, custom bumpers, and everything that I've always done with my toys.

I look forward to learning lots from everyone here and thanks for having me!
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0094.jpg
    DSC_0094.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC_0095.jpg
    DSC_0095.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 62
Register to hide this ad
Not bad for one that clean. Now just keep it out of the salt...lol

Yeah I appraise probably 700 to 800 cars a year and come across all kinds. I may have paid up for this a bit, but I trust my gut feeling and everything tells me this was worth every penny.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
278,383
Messages
3,554,578
Members
248,076
Latest member
DionicioLives

Trending content

Back
Top